Monday, September 6, 2010

A good web site to visit for frugal meals and ideas

I visit this site quite a bit.  It is a site for frugal meals, emergency planning for meals for lay-offs, or when things get tight. It has a few ads but it is a nice site to get some ideas from.  It is http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/

I will be getting back to my blog in a few days. I am feeling a bit under the weather with quite a bit of pain in my spine and hip, so I will be thinking of some blogging tips to add in a few days when I feel a little better.
Everyone have a great rest of Labor Day off, and get ready to hit the salt mines again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I understand having those bad days.
    Take it easy and hope you are feeling much better soon.

    I will check out the site. Thanks.

    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry you have not been feeling well. Another blog you might enjoy is Frugal Kiwi. It had a post recently about survival tips, after the earthquake in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete