Monday, January 9, 2012

A Delay in posting

Good Morning Everyone,

I am trying to type fast as I have been having internet problems and I need to work fast so I don't loose anything.
I will work on my cast iron post, when they find the gremlins in the lines, but now, I don't dare.
I just wanted to let all of you know, so you wouldn't think I was a slacker!
Hopefully the cable techs will find the issue, it is somewhere along the cable lines. Thursday, I had all new cable strung around my home and to the computer and phone, but there is still a glitch somewhere, again, my mantra, Murphy's Law.
I will be back as soon as they get the gremlin(s).

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I know what you mean about spotty internet!
    I write most of my posts in a works doc. and then paste to the blog. Saves a lot of aggravation.

    Hope they find the gremlins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they find and fix it asap! When I don't have good internet (and mine is never great being so far out in the country)I get cranky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We suffered for years with almost non-existant internet, so you have my commiserations. Hope you get it sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to your post on cast iron. I did a clean up job on mine several years ago---don't know if I did it correctly, but it did look better.
    I noted your comment re needlework--on BB's blog--I have to say that getting back into creative things is something of a de-stressor for me--as long as I don't keep at my sewing until I have a kink in my neck. It sounds like you did some lovely work.

    ReplyDelete