Friday, May 18, 2012

Good Morning Everyone,
I am just poppling in to let you know that I am still here.  It has been a total zoo here, between the garden, tackling home repair issues, doctor appointments for D, running after my parents etc, I just have not been able to get to the computer. And by the time I have a chance to get to the computer, I am just exhausted and my brain does not work if I am exhausted, so I do not blog or make comments.

I thought I would post a few photos of the garden area.  It has changed a little.  We still have not been able to get the fence up on the south side and I definetly will have to as the people who live south have kids who do not mind and run through my little trees I have planted to the south and swing on the trunks, and are just general brats, and no you can't talk to the parents, they are about as dense as the kids are, so I will just try to eake out time to pound posts and then  run the section of fence up when I see a window to do so.

I will try to post more tomorrow when I post a guest post from Countryside magazine. 
Until then, I wish everyone a wonderful weekend and hopefully lots to get accomplished around your home.
Hugs to All

3 comments:

  1. Bloody neighbours eh? All of us suffer!

    We have a busy weekend ahead; village fete, museum opening, friends arriving. I'm already looking forward to Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vicki ~ Neighbors can be such a pain. We fenced in our property many, many years ago and we are so glad we did. Privacy and peace are important. I do hope you get a window of opportunity soon to get your fencing up. It will make you feel better and show the neighbors where the boundaries are.

    Your containers are looking lush and I look forward to seeing the tilled garden filled with goodies too.

    Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are well. I too have had a heck of a time getting my blogging done! I keep thinking I'll have more time and I don't.

    Your containers look great...you're doing the best job you can, and I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete