Friday, August 31, 2012

Still a Blasted Furnace here

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am sorry that I have not posted anything for awhile.  I have had some issues here and I have not wanted to blog or even go out the door for that matter.

I am tired of waking up just about every morning and having issues and it never seems to end.  I am like Ilene, I am blue, depressed, and just plain damn tired of the world as a whole.
I also am going to share something with you. 

About two weeks ago, I went in to the doctor to ask about some issues with the female anatomy, (please male readers, don't go any further if you want). I have mentioned that I have not felt "good" for quite awhile, and thought it was my thyroid medication being out of whack. I have been in menopausal mode for several years, and then I started having issues. I won't go into detail as I know I have male readers.

Well, to make a long story short, I was sent in to have an ultra-sound and ended up with a gob of uterine fibroid, and they have been causing problems of many sorts including along with my thyroid medication needing to be adjusted.
I have now been scheduled to have a hysteroscopcy on the 7th of September.  But at the moment, I am not sure if I will cancel this and move it up later in the month or in October.

They are not sure if there is cancer present, so the OBGYN wants to have a "looky-loo" on my behalf, which I will tell you, I do not like and I feel violated to say the least.  I do not like my private parts to be exposed to the world and everyone in a surgery ward, that's just the way I am.

And on top of this, my mother is now starting some dementia issues with her health now.  So I am trying to handle my dad, who is short straight of being impossible to handle or to talk to.  And I have a consultation with my mother's doctor and my dad and myself  the 6th of September, one  day before I go in.  On this same day, the 6th, I have pre-op work to do in the morning, so I am now thinking as to how to handle this and if it gets any more stressful,  I will cancel my appointments, and get my parents done first.  There is no way in heaven and earth that I can go through a surgery and be down for about a week, if they take these fribroids out.  I cannot be down at all.  So, at the moment, I am just trying to be calm, and think and make a logical decision.

I am also having issues with the owner of the park.  He is on the so called hot seat with city officials because of his rentals now, and he is taking rage upon everyone, including me.  So I consulted my attorney, and he advised me to send a certified letter to him, along with my payment and issue a stop harassing me note and if it continued, I will proceed with the attorney with a formal suite.  I cannot spend the money on my attorney, but if I must to be left alone and not have hassles with him or his moron mouthpiece while I am down and cannot fight, then I will. 
So.....this is the way its been lately. 
The only real happiness I get is when my new babies play and keep me entertained with their play and antics.  They are so sweet and only know love.  I am so glad I have them all.

So, I am going to close for now.  I will post a few different articles from Countryside Magazine.  And hopefully things will calm down.
If I decide to go on with the surgery, I will post and let you all know.
Until then, everyone please have a wonderful weekend, and Labor Day holiday.


  1. Dear, dear Denim ~ You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

    I do hope things will be better for you all the way around SOON.

    Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

  2. Me too.
    What a load to deal with.
    The park owner is an ass, is there a catch flies with honey approach you can take with him?

    Keep is posted.

  3. At the advise of my attorney and my parent's attorney, I constructed a some what formal letter, with my lot rent in it, and sent via certified letter. He should get it Tuesday sometime. It is both a stand-my-ground and honey letter rolled into one.
    We will see if it works, at least until I can get through my surgery, and a work comp court case pending in Iowa for D. Currently I am between the proverbial rock and a hard place, with my parents care tangled up in the middle. If not, then I have to wait until he makes the next move and issues a summons to court, in which I then have to employ the attorney(s) which at the moment I cannot afford.