Friday, January 4, 2013

Granny Mountain: Earth Angel

Granny Mountain: Earth Angel

Something that I think needs to be shared.  Please if you can, pass this on.
This is a very compassionate man who shows his love of his fellow man through something as simple as a cup of coffee or tea. In a world full of hate, disconnect, division of country, I hope that this brings a smile and thoughts to all of you.
If you can, please share this. I commented to Joy at her blog to see hopefully if its ok to re-post this.
Thank you.
Denim

3 comments:

  1. I am thrilled you are passing it on! Dan has a big heart and I have to give snaps to Starbucks too for promoting his good deed with a card to help him out! There are lots of good folks in the world that do the right thing and we never hear about them! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy for letting me do this.
      I am going to try to see if I can collect a little money to send for his cards.

      Delete
  2. There are good people everywhere. Let's all hope that a 'Dan' comes into our own lives when needed!

    ReplyDelete