Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tornadoes

We are in tornado warnings as I post this.  I ran out to cover my garden and got pelted with hail.  We have had several sightings and tornadoes on the ground in different parts of town.
I just ran out to take these photos.  They are not too good.
Its going to be one of those nights, no sleep.
I will post after all of this simmers down. 

Update: We had another 3 more storms come through. Tornadoes were on the ground, but they are as I post, dissipating.  We may have more storms bloom up later tonight, but for now,  it has quieted down.  I have not be out to the garden, but I covered what I could.  All I can do is hope for the best.
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. I've been expecting that tornado season would reappear in our part of south-west KY--we had the edges of some scary storms a month ago.
    Now the gardens so badly need rain.
    Its interesting to see what the recent frosts damaged--some plants nipped hard and others have no sign of frostbite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please be watchful and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature can be very playful at times. Keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Denim ~ I hope you didn't get anything worse than the hail you show here. Tornadoes freak me out.

    Love and hugs to you and yours,

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete