Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Revamping the Blog

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I just thought I would pop in to let everyone know I am going to try to work on the blog and update its looks and do something with the photos, which I know are small.  I am trying to figure out the new blogger interface, and for me that may be a dangerous step, as I may delete the blog into blog purgatory.
So If I am down for a little bit, don't panic, I am just playing and seeing if I can do some spring updating.
Have a wonderful week and I will see you all later.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I apreciate your sense of humor--having done the 'blog pergatory' thing a couple of scary times! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Vicki and don't let the thing beat you. I'm sure we'll see your great blog back up once again real soon.

    Have a great rest of the week.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete