Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A web site of interest to all of you

Well, since it is colder than a...................(I'll let you fill in the blank.  I came in the house for a little bit to warm up after trying to dig my car out and shovel a path to get to it.  And in 5 minutes, my fingers were literally frozen under heavy working gloves.  So I made a cup of tea, a donut, (got to have a bad something to eat) and surfed around for a little bit, and came across a news article, which then led me to a nice little web site that some of you might find interesting.

It is called Mother Nature Network, (www.mnn.com) . It has some wonderful articles on green living, and just general everything.  I will check it out more later when I am done playing in the snow and do not freeze to death in a snow pile.
Let me know what you think, or even if you knew about this site.

Stay warm, and enjoy the day,

1 comment:

  1. I know I shouldn't say this but I am getting a little tired of all the green revolution! My new garden book has put me off pretty much by stressing this. Not politically correct these days, but there it is.
    I feel like I have lived pretty green and frugally all my life. It is not a new thing.

    Love the new look of the blog.

    ReplyDelete