Monday, August 15, 2011

Storms on the Horizon

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope that everything is going well for all of you.  I have went through some of my blogs I follow, and it seems that everyone is doing well, enjoying family and what's left of summer and the start of school.

Well, I have had some problems here at the house, from the neighbor from hell to the south.  Last Monday night, D caught her kids stealing mail from all of the community boxes and then taking it to her trailer  and then she comes out and puts the mail back.  Dan did not yell at them, but told them not to get into other's personal mail boxes.  So this BFH went crying to the owner that D threaten her, (which he didn't, I was out there too).  Well, Thursday afternoon, the owner's so called "manager" called and threaten us and told us we would have to move out because she is moving out.  I found out over the weekend, welfare was moving her out several months ago to get her into section 8 housing.  So I had to go to my attorney Friday morning and discuss possible court.  Personally, I should of called the cops to report the theft of the mail, but then the kids would of lost their support. But she still would of went to the owner because we called the cops, so it would of been a no win situation anyway.  I did go and turned in a report to the Postmaster General at our mail facility last Tuesday.
The only reason we are targeted is the fact that I stand up and do not let people destroy my home, vehicles, or steal my personal mail.  But to the owner, its ok as he puts feral trailer park trash in the rentals, and you have to just put up with their destruction and crap.  He blames us for everyone "getting kicked out" which he did, himself, for non payment of rent.  I did not make them not pay their rent.  I was not involved with an incident earlier this spring when a pedophile raped a 15 yr old in the back trailer, yet I am to blame for that.  The only thing we had to do was call the cops because the back trailer had a party and had 4 wheel drive vehicles in the back lot doing mud races and they threw huge mud rock all over my trailer, took out several screens on my house and cracked the windshield on the dually pickup.  I called the cops on that, and we still got in trouble as we weren't supposed to call the cops on them, just let them do what they want.  They were evicted last month for non payment of rent and that is our fault also.   For that I am the cause of the trouble.  Go figure.
So, I will be absent for a little while until I get through this mess.  I wish I could move at this time, but financially I cannot, as I have cancer testing this week, and I just cannot afford the moving until next year sometime.
So I will keep you posted and I ask for prayers and good peaceful karma to surround me at this time.
Everyone please take care and I will talk to everyone later.

5 comments:

  1. Seriously if anyone understands the hell you are going thru with the neighbors It's me. I live next door to a young man who married the witch from hell and she has made our lives a misery. She is also destroying him and it is difficult to see since I've known him since he was a little boy. They just moved about a month ago leaving their teenagers behind with no adult supervision.I have to say the teens are much quieter! I called the police once when she threatened to "f*ck you up b*tch." The police were useless. That's the last time I called them as you are right...you seem to get the blame anyway for these low lives and their antics. The day they were fighting on the side of their house with a gun over head that went off I got the kids in and hoped for the best i.e., that they would shoot each other and put us out of their misery. No such luck. One day they had a guy sprawled on the front lawn who od'd...a neighbor down the street was furious with me and two other neighbors for not calling the police. She called. The fire truck came out and blasted it's air horn. The guy jumped ten feet in the air and the police let him go after interviewing him. The owners of the house NEVER even came out doors! I used to love my neighborhood but they have ruined it for me. We are all glad they left but it will never repair the damage that she did to my family. I am praying for you! Will miss your blogging! Hurry back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, dear Denim ~ When will all this bad stuff stop for you? I do hope you get some sort of resolution to the problems and you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

    Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just never stops, does it.

    I do hope you can move next year, but be really sure about the new place first.

    I am so sorry you have to put up with this. No one should.

    You take care of business and get back when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, I sure know what you are going thru. We had NFH next door at The Ponca House. When we got the chance to move out here, all we could think about was how we'd never have to put up with their crap anymore. They are mother and son over there and she has another son who is married and has a bunch of wild animal kids. They are NFH's to their neighbors also. When we moved, the son that lives with the woman followed us one time to see where we moved to. Hubs watched him turn everywhere he did till it got more than obvious he was just not "going in the same direction" and then Hubs pulled over and stopped. The guy did a U-turn right there in the middle of the road and tore out. Oh, I am so glad to be rid of them, even though we had to sell our house at a loss.

    I think things tend to work themselves out, overall, so if you get thrown out for just trying to live your life peacefully, it may very well be a blessing to you.

    Hugs and prayers going your way... Ilene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to read of your problems denim (and other folks' too). It just makes me so angry that there is so much injustice in the world and so many awful people out there who can just go round ruining other people's lives without any comeback.

    I hope that your problems subside and there is no court appearance, and above all, hope that your tests for cancer return negative. What a worrying time you are having of things. I wish I could wave a magic wand for you and make it all better. You do so much good and don't deserve any of this cr*p happening to you.

    And I thought I'd been having a hard time recently with family problems.

    ReplyDelete